Well people here’s the low down. It’s time for me to start making some decisions about my life. As of right now; my knee is screwed up and I don’t know why, my semester has ended, I’m moving into a new room, my eating habits have gone down hill, boys, and I’m not as happy as I used to be.
I had an epiphany and decided to make some changes. I realized that I need to take responsibility and stop moping around. We shall go in order because I do enjoy order.
1. My knee – currently not much can be done about it until I find out what exactly is wrong with it and that won’t happen until my Dr. appointment on January 4th. As much as it kills me inside and no matter how upset I am about it, I can’t force myself to workout through the pain without doing more harm. FYI- It took me a good long time to come to this conclusion, because some people would say I have an obsession with working out.
2. The End of the Semester– This is a good thing in part because I get a month off from school when I will be able to work and make some money back. I’m just stressed currently as I finish up finals and then wonder about my grades and whether or not I get to keep my scholarship. Which I really hope that I do because I don’t have money to spare nor do I have much wiggle room with my grades, due to the fact that I want to eventually go to law school.
3.I’m moving into a new room– Due to some circumstances, I am going to be moving into a townhouse on my campus with some of my sisters because they have an open room. This is partly due to the fact that I simply think that it’d be fun to live in a townhouse and it’s partly due to the fact that I’m not completely happy in my suite. This is for a variety of reasons which I feel no need to elaborate on.
4. My eating habits– Since Thanksgiving break and not being able to run, my food choices have gone down the drain a bit. I’m not going to lie I’m a college student, I’ve eaten a bit more candy and junk food than before. I’m a college student and therefore have partaken in social activities on the weekends. And just overall, my choices at dinner and lunch haven’t been the best meal choices I could’ve chosen. So I’m going to try to get back on track with my eating; even less junk food and candy, no more social activites (or VERY rarely) and try to make better choices at dinner and lunch. For some reason I’m good at breakfast, I don’t know why…..
5. Boys– Oh boy! That’s really the major part of what I have to say. I don’t know if it’s just me, but they are far more complicated and aggravating than I ever thought possible. If you like somene and they like you back…. shouldn’t that somehow imply the fact that you guys should try to work on things? I mean there are some other problems that add to the situation, but I mean seriously trying to explain those other things and then not being talked to anymore? Why? Because I like you, but being together probably isn’t the best idea? So…. we can’t be friends anymore? We can’t even discuss maybe TRYING anyway? Well ok then, if I had known that I wouldn’t have brought it up in the first place. This is why they are so AGGRAVATING!
6. Happines- Ok so I’m not exactly a red, but I’m definitly not my normal yellow self. I think it mostly just has to do with everything I’ve mention above. The main thing is my running since it is such a BIG part of my life that not being able to run or do anything right now is really upsetting me the most. But yeah that’s the main thing upsetting me right now.
But like it says above, it’s time to start making some choices with my life. And so my main things that I got from this moment of clarity; I will stop worrying about my knee until I know something for sure to the best of my ability. I will try not to let my schoolwork and grades stress me out too much. I will be organized and pack up my things in a timely fashion and move them. I will work on improving my eating habits again and not get as upset when I don’t eat perfectly. I will let boys be boys because I can’t tell them what to do (although it would help). And I will learn to smile even when I don’t feel like smiling because once I start smiling I know I won’t want to stop. Those are my brilliant ideas and I am going to try to put them into action.TTFN.